ABB Corporate Technology Center – IT Administrator Internship
Cracow, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Corporate Technology Center located in Krakow is one of seven ABB research units in the world. Here we create innovative solutions for our products and systems. It is a unique opportunity for you to work on international projects in interdisciplinary scientific teams. To our team we are looking for students of technical universities.
• An interesting internship in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
• Paid internship;
• Long term cooperation;
• Flexible working hours;
• Excellent working environment.
- Administrative skills;
- Computer Hardware Service;
- Configuration of network devices.
- Student of 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of automation, mechanics, electronics, electrical engineering, power electronics, computer science or related fields;
- Good English;
- Strong communication skills and problem solving skills;
- Good work organization;
- Positive, helpful attitude and ability to work in a team;
- MS Windows Server 2016/2019;
- MS Windows 10;
- Microsoft Active Directory;
- TCP/IP protocol;
- SCCM System;
- Availability at least 20h/week.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.