Junior Project Assistant
Cracow, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a result of growth of our organization we are looking for candidates for position of Junior Project Assistant.
- Support in Salesforce.com opportunity creation process.
- Updating documentation.
- Creating PowerBI reports.
- Maintaining SharePoint page.
- Availability to work at least 25-30 hours in a week.
- Student of 4rd/5th year.
- Fluent English.
- Very good knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge of other MsOffice tools.
- PowerBI - additional skill.
- High attention to details.
- Analytical skills.
- Well organized/good organizational skills.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• An interesting paid internship in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies.
• Opportunity to gain experience in an international company.
• Friendly working environment.
To apply for the position, please send your application via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: