Full Stack .NET Developer- Internship
Cracow, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. At the forefront is our Corporate Technology Center which provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world’s most asset-intensive industries solve their biggest challenges.
You will contribute significantly to successful results in our Research & Development organization dedicated for Smart Manufacturing.
Seize this unique opportunity and see your work transformed in a tangible product.
As a Full Stack .Net Developer you will be a member of the scrum team in Kraków, developing solutions for business like Food&Baverage, Mining&Minerals, Pulp&Paper, Metals.
• An interesting internship in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
• Paid internship;
• Long term cooperation;
• Flexible working hours;
• Excellent working environment.
- In The First Month, Expect To:
- frequent meetings with members of the virtual team;
- configuring the development environment;
- become familiar with our software development process.
- In The First Six Months, Expect To:
- implement of solutions in accordance with customer requirements;
- close cooperation with QA and DevOps;
- be part of code refactoring sessions;
- actively participate developing branch strategies.
- In The First Year, Expect To:
- building reusable libraries;
- providing solutions to improve performance;
- being a promoter of innovative technologies;
- building interfaces between Smart Manufacturing solutions and ERP class systems.
- Active student status;
- Understanding of web applications, REST API;
- Experience in using ORM;
- Experience in using Git;
- Good oral and written communication skills in English;
- Knowledge and experience in manufacturing domain is a plus;
- Nice to have:
- Knowledge and experience in Azure services;
- Cloud-native technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes;
- Microservices – ReactJS.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.