Procurement Specialist for Corporate Procurement - Human Resources Services
Cracow, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Corporate Procurement is looking for a Procurement Specialist for HR Services (Recruiting, Temporary Labor, Training and others) with hands-on and international experience. Corporate Procurement function serves the internal stakeholders from ABB’s Head Quarter, additionally there are initiatives and tasks which are driven ABB Group wide. GBS (Global Busines Services) and their needs for Indirect Materials are also supported from Corporate Procurement.
Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our Corporate Procurement function and grow together with this newly created procurement function: Be part of this journey!
- Execute implementation of Procurement Strategy in alignment with relevant category team and business stakeholders (mainly Corporate and GBS)
- Purchase according to required needs, specification, price, delivery schedule and terms
- Manage the cooperation with a portfolio of ABB approved suppliers and oversees their performance
- Provide market information, analyze and evaluate bids in order to determine the optimal value and negotiate agreements with main suppliers
- Ensuring sourcing events are completed using eSourcing tools and getting full control on supplier master data
- Initiation and implementation of cost-out programs and/or processes to reach financial targets and recommend optimization solutions
- Coordinate procurement orders and delivery together with reports and updates in the systems
- University Degree in related field
- Min. 3 years of experience in indirect procurement Services- ideally in HR Services or equivalent extensive experience working in the HR category for which the role is intended to support
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills and being able to represent Corporate Procurement on all seniority levels is crucial for this role
- Good team player but able to work independently in allocated areas
- International experience in corporate environment
- Strong analytical, inference and problem-solving skills
- Strong negotiation and influence skills
- Comfortable working with legal and contractual terms and language
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Organized, self-disciplined and timely in handling administration and paperwork associated with the job, bringing efficiency and speed to the process.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (preferably in English). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Apply now for this job and become our next Procurement Specialist for Corporate Procurement - Human Resources Services.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: