ABB Corporate Technology Center – R&D Intern for Quality Monitoring
Cracow, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Corporate Technology Center located in Krakow is one of seven ABB research units in the world. Here we create innovative solutions for our products and systems. It is a unique opportunity for you to work on international projects in interdisciplinary scientific teams. To our team we are looking for students of technical universities.
• An interesting internship in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
• Excellent work environment;
• Long term cooperation;
• Flexible working hours;
• Opportunity to gain experience in an international company.
- Product quality monitoring;
- Managing product traceability;
- Support of R&D engineers in large scale production;
- Support in process of pilots and large scale production;
- Collecting and processing feedback from customer support teams;
- Preparation of technical presentations and documents;
- Managing local product and components storage.
- 3rd or 4th year student of the Management and Production Engineering;
- Good knowledge of English in speaking and writing;
- Good work organization;
- Ability to think analytically;
- Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the basics of electronics engineering;
- Database management skills.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.