Senior IS Business Analyst in Project Management Domain
Cracow, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. Almost 15 years ago, our Information Systems Delivery Center in Krakow was built up. 4 years ago it successfully merged into the newly created Global Business Services organization. This allows us to expand our global activities and support even further.
To strengthen the Document Management Delivery Domain organization, we are looking for Senior IS Business Analysts. This person will be part of the team responsible for supporting crucial IS Services in the area of Document Management by helping to understand the business needs and to translate them into the IT Service requirements, having significant contribution into the current and future Services delivered to the business.
- Act as the main speaking partner for the business stakeholders, the Business Engagement Manager, Domain and Service Mangers
- Support as Leading Business Analysts both tactical as well as strategical project initiatives related to implementations/enhancements of document management IS services
- Efficiently identify and support the stakeholders in adjusting and enhancing Document Management IS platforms to best support the business process development
- Elicit, collect and document business and functional requirements in collaboration with business stakeholders and technical experts
- Where possible, perform system configuration to meet the business requirements while maintaining complete and well-structured configuration documentation
- Develop training materials to support systems implementation and adoption
- Work with fellow Business Analysts to assure seamless integration between different platform/application modules as well as integration with other platforms/applications (integration design concepts, data flow mapping, functional specification)
- Proactively monitor platform/application usage to draw conclusions on possible future enhancements
- Implement IS solutions within business, including initial demos, gathering expectations and configuring solutions accordingly, providing postimplementation support
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology or Business domain
- Business and system analysis methods knowledge
- Document Management domain specific knowledge
- Excellent communication skills with attention to details
- Fluent spoken and written English
- UML language and modeling knowledge, SQL, Sharepoint would be a plus
- Expertise/experience in one or few of the areas/platforms:
- OpenText Document Management System - Content Server (must have). Knowledge of other Document Management Systems is a strong asset
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- Software Delivery Lifecycle systems (HP ALM, Azure DevOps)
- Microsoft Project Server, MS project; Primavera; Planisware (nice to have)
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (preferably in English). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Apply now for this job and become our next Senior IS Business Analyst.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: