D2C Team Lead & PM process manager
Cracow, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to be. ABB's portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work
with people all over the world. You will play a key role in strengthening our Global IS team, supporting ABB Global IS organization in Krakow, Reporting to the D2C Global Manager, , you will be part of a team responsible for applying broad IS technology knowledge and expertise to support global business needs and help solve challenging topics.
- Overall end-to-end responsibility for Problem Management process
- Acts as Process Manager for Problem Management process and Team Manager for the Global Detect-2-Correct Problem Management team
- Provides guidance and acts as an escalation point on operational level service integration issues and risks
- Ensures strong collaborative working relation with other processes, such as Incident Management, Change management, as well as with IT Domains and 3rd party suppliers
- Makes sure your team acts as a single point of contact for Problem Management operations, including current status, workload, active problem records, root-cause and problem remediation status and any other aspects of day-to-day operations
- Designs dashboards displaying metrics on performance of problem management, including back-log, long running fulfilment and resolution, breached service levels, KPI achievements
- Develops process-related tools including Service Management Tool and reporting utilities
- Continuously improves the application of our global processes by suppliers and global technology tower personnel for high severity and major as well as cross towers activities; as well as manage process exceptions and feedback any process improvement suggestions to the processes and tools teams
- You are university educated (preferably micro-economics, information management or communication) with at least 6-8 years relevant IT industry experience with a focus on integrating and stabilizing multiple operational organizations
- 2-3 years’ experience in people management
- You are experienced in working in a collaborative and team-oriented global environment
- You are an ITIL practitioner with previous experience in end to end management of incident, problem, change and configuration.
- You are an upstanding and honest person. While we expect this of everyone in ABB, this role in particular helps setting the bar for what we want from everyone at IS.
- You live by Lean values and are able to lead a team of self-managing professionals
- Ability of understanding technical nature of the problems and translating it into a business oriented language
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (preferably in English). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Apply now for this job and become our next D2C Team Lead & PM process manager.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: