Junior HR Services Specialist for Employee Lifecycle Management (PL)
Cracow, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a core member of the Employee Life Cycle team in Global Business Services you will deliver HR service assistance to the HR community, business managers and employees. You will process complex HR requests related to Hire to Retire process for an assigned group of employees.
Reporting to the HR Team Leader you will assist internal customers, with accurate and timely processing of information for all stakeholders, while ensuring that quality controls are maintained.
- Delivering HR Service support to the HR community, business managers and employees according to defined Service Level Agreements
- Recommending enhancements, improvements and simplifications of existing processes and procedures
- Communicating information about policies and standards to internal customers clearly and concisely to ensure adoption
- Preparing documents, supporting employee life cycle management processes such as hiring, termination, personal data changes, internal transfers
- Managing employee documentation and employee helpdesk for query resolution
- Performing adequate data entry into systems with high data quality and accuracy, and providing reports where required
- 1 year of experience in HR Shared Services
- Knowledge of SAP, MS Office, SNOW would be beneficial
- Basic knowledge of Polish Labour Law
- The ability to manage multiple demands on your time and to work in cross-functional teams
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills
- A proactive way of working to serve customers with a “can-do” attitude
- Fluent English and Polish
- A Bachelor’s degree
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
This is a temporary position - till 31.12.2021
Apply now for this job and become our next Junior HR Services Specialist for Employee Lifecycle Management.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: