Sales Support Specialist
- Job type
Join your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Drives is a pioneering technology leader, providing products and solutions to help our customers maximize productivity, safety and energy efficiency, with a focus on reducing impact on the environment
You will be working as a Sales Support Specialist and will be a part of the Motion Business for Drives business line based in Doha, Qatar. In this role you will be reporting to RM Sales Manager- Qatar and will be responsible for provide sales support to the motion business.
- Triggering new sales opportunities to continuously develop healthy sales pipeline targeting the increase of ABB penetration on own MODR IB.
- Ensuring customer loyalty via professional service sales and on-time offering. Setting winning strategies, margins and prices according to PG/BL strategy.
- Selling or Offering the MODR services full portfolio to assigned customers. Working closely with customers during budgeting and CAPEX planning phase to differentiate MODR offering.
- Ensuring expanding coverage in areas, customers and segments where MODR has no presence.
- Approaching sales and pricing strategies with sales manager in line with opportunities mapping to keep MODR well positioned to win.
- Define, record and archive service account plans for assigned accounts including player maps, contacts, risks, opportunities, challenges and future investment plans.
- Matching MODR Services Portfolio with customer requirements and ensure optimum services are proposed. Supporting achieving assigned OR Target with targeted GM%.
- Leading order handling and execution to achieve connected financial KPIs (Revenue, Cash and profitability).
- Ensuring customer loyalty via professional customer support and orders execution.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in any engineering.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in sales support or sales.
- Required financial or commercial background.
- Required good experience in sales, sales support, order handling and logistics.
- Required good knowledge of the market in Qatar along with good customer relations
- Required good communication and presentation skills is required.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.