Group Account Manager - Saudi Aramco
Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Job type
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
In this role, your main responsibilities will include:
• To develop, implement and manage the Group account strategy, focused on share of wallet growth, profitability and customer satisfaction.
• Coordinate sales activities, monitor current projects and manage resolution of specific customer problems.
• Understand the key business drivers of the relevant global customer’s business and business environment and interpret the impact and opportunity for ABB.
• Participate in the development of sales strategies for the account by providing the customer’s current business and long-term plans.
• Lead the development and implementation of the account plan and SoW growth actions.
• Define and propose sales targets for the account and ensure their achievement with a structured follow up process across Divisions and Countries.
• Sell Products/solutions/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets representing all ABB.
• Create added value for the customer and ABB by ensuring a coordinated sales approach (e.g. frame agreements, AVL related actions).
• Monitor competitors’ activity with the account and ensure that appropriate response strategies are formulated and implemented. Give input on market price developments.
• Drive application of standardized M&S processes & tools (Sales force, account plans, executive sponsorship programs etc.) across industry network.
Ideally, you'll hold a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent field, with the following requirements:-
• Minimum 10 years of experience in Marketing & Sales.
• Experience in operations and Procurement/Logistics responsibility strongly desired
• Industry Network knowledge
• Able to build strong and enduring customer relationships
• Familiar with processes in marketing and sales and in marketing communication
• Strong results orientation
• Able to translate corporate objectives/strategies into relevant plans for a specific element of the business such as product or functional strategies
• Proven record of being able to engage teams in collaborative problem solving
• Knowledge of ABB's organization, offers and markets are an additional advantage
• Excellent communication and persuasion skills both, oral and written
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Able to build effective international and multicultural networks
• Fluent in English, other languages are an added advantage.
NOTE: Priority will be given to Saudi nationals.
More about us
You can expect to join a dynamic, challenging and professional environment. We look forward to receiving your online application.
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.