Sales Specialist, Al-Khobar
Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
- Sells products/systems/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units/Product Groups.
- Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Prepares sales plans using company tools. Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Creates added value for the customer and ABB and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicates details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
- Identifies and drives the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures knowhow sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Prepares offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager. Ensures appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
- Ideally you'll hold a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with 3 years experience in sales – Control Systems, with 3years experience in control systems sales.
- Fluent both in Arabic and English languages is required.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.