Sales Engineer, Jeddah
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
- Responsible for Sales and marketing of ABB service within the sales of EL Service.
- To achieve the business targets set by concerned Sales Manager.
- Frequent visits to customers for generation of new opportunities and reception of feedback for on going services.
- Close coordination with other ABB departments and ABB suppliers to furnish the best possible offers.
- Close coordination with Proposal and field service personnel to achieve the dead lines for proposals and projects.
- Preparation of commercial offers in accordance with ABB Policies.
- Comply with company policies/ guidelines/instructions.
- Any other assignment delegated by the company for the successful sales operation.
- Employee shall also carry out any tasks that are assigned by management necessary to fulfill the job requirements.
- Responsible of maintaining high Quality data entre in SFDC and ServIS.
- Proactive business plans for demand creation.
- Ideally, you'll hold a University Degree in Electrical Engineering, 5 years experience in the electrical/Service business portfolio Medium Voltage/Low Voltage.
- Fluency in Arabic & English languages is required.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.