IS Infrastructure Specialist Client and Print
Västerås, Vaestmanland County, Sweden
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Country IS supports ABB local business in Sweden with global and local services within IS. In this role you will be the link between users and service providers mainly for Client(PC) and Print services. You will collaborate with colleagues in other areas of IS/IT and in other countries. Consumer and Customer satisfaction is important for ABB IS/IT and a lot of your effort will be spent to interact with users and develop processes.
IS Infrastructure Specialist Client and Print is a role that includes responsibility, variation, a competent team and an exciting international workplace. We have sustainability, energy efficiency and digitalization in focus. The position will provide you great opportunities and interesting challenges to enhance your career. If you feel it might be a role for you, don´t hesitate to apply.
- Identifying business needs.
- Supporting process optimization activities.
- Testing and validation of global and local services.
- Creating and follow up on internal communication to consumers and customers in different channels.
- Local ownership for implementation of global project.
- Providing support to the Run organization.
- Supporting business in incident and problem management.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- B.Sc. in a relevant field, ideally in the fields of IS/IT Infrastructure or similar knowledge by experience.
- Minimum five years of work experience in a relevant area;
- Experience of management of PC and Print platforms in large organizations.
- Practical experience in requirements analysis, management and change management, as well as with software development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of IT Framework and methods (ITIL, SCRUM) is seen as an advantage.
- Experience with Process Development and Quality management methods (Six Sigma, Lean) is a merit.
- Experience of Service Now is seen as advantage.
- Fluency in English and Swedish, both written and spoken.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruiting Manager Håkan Kärnsund, email@example.com, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Mikael Blomqvist, 4621342148, Unionen: Krista Andersson, +4621- 34 02 85, Ledarna: Lenny Larsson, +46 21 32 85 48. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Linda Lundstedt, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you ready for a new exciting challenge? Last day to apply is 9th of August. Please note that selection will be done on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before last day of application. We look forward to receiving your application! Apply today!