ASQE - PCBA & Electrical
Västerås, Vaestmanland County, Sweden
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB's Robotics and Discrete Automation business is writing the future of flexible factory and smart machines by providing value-added solutions in robotics, machine and factory automation. Our integrated automation solutions, application expertise across a wide scope of industries and our global presence deliver tangible customer value.
We are currently looking for a new Advanced Supplier Quality Engineer to join our ASQE team in Västerås. In this position you will work in Product Delivery Platform and be supporting among other tasks on sample approval, APQP, new supplier/ part sourcing and involvement to strengthen our position on the market. This position will provide you new opportunities, exciting projects and interesting challenges to enhance your career.
This role will directly report to the Global supplier quality development manager who is not based locally and English proficiency in both oral and writing is a must.
- NPI project APQP.
- Support on sample approval.
- Support on new supplier/part sourcing.
- Engage in Early Supplier involvement.
- Process audit and perform supplier qualification.
- Work as the driver for related QIP items.
- Support on SQE for supplier PPM/OTD improvement.
- Live ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Familiar with APQP.
- Knowledge of PPAP.
- Working experience as SQE (for NPI project) over 3 years.
- Experience with Process audit.
- Previous work experience with electrical parts/PCBA.
- Knowledge of sheet metal and plastic.
- Familiar with ISO 9000/TS 16949.
- More than 5 years’ working experience of similar industry (ABB) or automotive industry.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- Positive and self-driven mind-set, readiness to learn and deliver results.
- English proficiency in both oral and writing.
- Bachelor degree or above.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruiting Manager Hong Yi Yu, Kevinfirstname.lastname@example.org will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Pia Hill, +46 21 34 47 51, Unionen: Roger L. Gustavsson, +46 21 32 90 97, Ledarna: Lenny Larsson, +46 21 32 85 47. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Marcus Thunberg, +46 722 05 08 92.
Does the above description sound like you then don´t hesitate - apply today and help us change the course of an entire industry. Last day to apply is August 15, 2020. Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis so please send in your application as soon as possible.