Alingsås, Vaestra Goetaland C., Sweden
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Cable distribution cabinets is a product group within ABB’s Electrification business that develops, promotes and sells enclosures, fusegears and cable connectors which are a vital part of the low voltage distribution network. The products are mainly sold via wholesalers and OEMs in the Nordic countries, primarily to utilities, industrial and commercial building companies via ABB local sales organizations. Come join our great team in Alingsås!
- Delivering outstanding and professional service
- Maintaining tools and repairing equipment
- Responding to breakdowns and problems in production process
- Suggesting product and process improvements within the business to enhance operations and customer service
- Collaborating with the Engineering team
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- Education in Maintenance Technology
- Experience from manufacturing / process industry
- Background in automation
- Electricity authority
- Fluency in Swedish and English
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruiting Manager Rolf Fornell, +4632 27 71 90, will answer your questions about the position. Union representative IF Metall, Henrik Sanddahl +4632 27 71 95.
We look forward to receiving your application!