Customer Service Manager
Västerås, Vaestmanland County, Sweden
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Motion is a pioneering technology leader, driving innovation in motion industries. We keep the world turning, while saving energy every day. Our motors and drives are an integral part of everyone's lives, writing the future of smart motion.
Motion deliver a complete range of motors, generators and drives products for all industries and applications. We provide the highest quality and service to our customers all around the world, with a focus on helping to use energy in a more efficient and sustainable way.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Manager within Domestic Sales Motors and Drives in Sweden. In this position you will strive to create superior customer experience together with your team. You have a positive mindset and are motivated by continously finding new ways to succeed. If you think this sounds like you, don´t hesitate to apply. This role will offer you great opportunities to develop both as a leader and within sales, as well as to gain exposure to our global organization.
- Lead the Customer Service team and be responsible for serving our customers in the day-to-day business, including quotations, order registration and technical support to our customer in the domestic market.
- Secure customer satisfaction through seamless collaboration with back-end sales.
- Challenge the current way of work within your team and the entire local business unit with the ambition to exceed the sales targets through increased productivity.
- Drive sales effectiveness and take ownership for the sales related tools we use in our everyday work.
- Live ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A university degree is preferable, and sales experience is considered a great advantage, yet in this position your personality traits will be valued higher than the formal education.
- Previous experience of leading team successfully and a strong passion for development aswell as personal drive and persistency.
- Ability to set and communicate a clear direction to the team is seen as of high value.
- You have the ability to listen to, coach and motivate the team towards common goals.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruiting Manager Åsa Granli, firstname.lastname@example.org, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Carl-Fredrik Lindberg, +46 21 32 32 23, Unionen: Mikael Fallgren, +46 21 32 96 84, Ledarna: Mats Wahlund, +46 21 32 39 48. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Marcus Thunberg, email@example.com.
This is a great opportunity to take a next step in your career. This position is most varied, challenging and rewarding. Apply today and help us change together the course of an entire industry. Please apply as soon as possible since interviews will be held on an ongoing basis, last day to apply is however August 24, 2020.