TCO Trade Compliance Officer
Västerås, Vaestmanland County, Sweden
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
You will be part of the Industrial Automation division that supplies customers with products and solutions for instrumentation, automation and optimization of industrial processes. The division serves customers in process industries such as oil and gas producers, power, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, pulp and paper, metals and minerals and marine industries, water treatment plant and the turbocharger industry to increase plant productivity, safety and energy savings.
- Supporting, coordinating and providing guidance to the PCP business through all processes from sales, projects and new release to procurement phase, identifying and managing gaps and risks in areas such as Import, Export, Customs, Country of Origin, Delivery Terms/Incoterms and customer requirements.
- Supporting and overseeing day-to-day trade for all areas.
- Ensuring PCP business to be compliant with laws and ABB internal rules and regulations.
- Participating and contributing with your local knowledge within customs compliance to the global PCP group and colleagues, aiming to coordinate and harmonize when possible.
- Ensuring PCP reporting statistics to Swedish authority.
- Supporting during audits performed by customs authorities.
- Setting-up, maintaining and evaluating local processes.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- At least 2 years’ experience of export and import and / or project management.
- Driven and goal-focused personality.
- Quality-focused mindset and outstanding attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and in collaboration with others.
- Business-like approach.
- Committed working style.
- Good knowledge of Swedish and English.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruiting Manager Bernt Ebeling, 4621 32 18 87, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Johan Starner, +4621 34 20 80; Ledarna: Leif Öhrberg, +4621 34 23 25; Unionen: Krista Andersson, +4621 34 02 85. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Therese Ideblad, +46 725 53 80 40.
We look forward to receiving your application by September 17!