Planning and Fulfillment Specialist
Nyköping, Soedermanland County, Sweden
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB’s Electrification business is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions - enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
As a Planning and Fulfillment Specialist you will play an important role in the purchase of goods from internal (feeder factories) and external suppliers according to delivery schedules, transportation modes, prices, special requirements and conditions. You will have a job that includes responsibility, variation, problem solving, a nice and competent team and an exciting international workplace where sustainability and energy efficiency are in focus.
- Release purchase requisitions (PR) and initiate purchase orders (PO) in the system in alignment with customer requirements (based on ERP and standard operation procedures) and in accordance to release strategy and table of authorities.
- Monitor purchase order backlogs and perform regular expending activities with internal (feeder factories) and external suppliers in order to ensure customer on time deliveries, minimize the late backlog and proactively identify root causes and recovery plans.
- Track goods received at the warehouse in order to verify appropriate delivery, ensure invoice processing and service level to the customer.
- Manage inbound non-conformance reports (NCRs) and discrepancies with suppliers.
- Monitor the interface with supplier systems (e.g. EDI messages) and resolve errors in order to ensure data quality/ accuracy and operations continuity.
- Create and update supplier performance reports, also oversee supplier performances (on time delivery, quality, lead time, reverse logistics, planning parameters).
- Develop effective communications and relationship with suppliers and with other stakeholders.
- Live ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- A degree in logistics/supply chain/business management or relevant qualification.
- Min 2 years of relevant experience in demand or supply chain role with global experience.
- Broad understanding and knowledge of end-to-end demand and supply chain.
- Robust experience in SAP and APO or similar ERP applications.
- Experience in managing collaboration across global teams.
- Ability to function in a high volume setting with tight deadlines.
- Attention to details with strong focus on lean processes.
- Ability to identify root causes of errors and appropriate corrective actions.
- Teamwork and collaborative focus.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruiting Manager, Annsofie Pettersson, +46 107 32 21 80, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives Ledarna: Urban Mylläri, +46 21 32 01 86, Sveriges Ingenjörer Carl-Fredrik Lindberg, +46 21 32 03 02, Unionen: Jan Bergman-Bengtsson, +46 21 32 01 29.
This role is varied, challenging and rewarding. Apply today and help us change the course of an entire industry.