Planning & Fulfillment Manager
Nyköping, Soedermanland County, Sweden
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The mission of the Planning & Fulfillment function is to support profitable growth by ensuring the accurate tactical planning of our demand and our operations, optimizing inventory and resource management and the perfect fulfillment of customers’ orders. This mission is achieved by balancing and improving five metrics: customer on-time delivery, inventory, lead-time, forecast accuracy and resource optimization.
ABB’s Electrification business is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions - enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
As a Planning & Fulfillment Manager, you will lead Supply Planning and Inventory Management in the Regional Distribution Center (RDC) in Sweden.
- Being owner of the RDC supply planning process, providing visibility of supply capacity and local supply objectives into S&OP process.
- Owning the inventory or NWC check book for the local unit, being accountable for inventory within RDC and driving inventory optimization projects within the site.
- Running a short-term planning process or S&OE process, connecting planning with execution, coordinating an appropriate response to unplanned events.
- Leading/contributing to cross-functional initiatives for optimizing customer on-time delivery, lead-time, inventory, resource utilization, and forecast accuracy.
- Providing local leadership for the development of best practices in planning systems and integrated ERPs.
- Leading local planning function and ensuring that local planning teams are properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Degree in logistics/supply chain/business management relevant qualifications
- 5-10 years of related professional and Manager experience
- Robust experience in SAP and APO
- Broad understanding and knowledge in end-to-end demand and supply chain
- Experience in managing collaboration within cross-functional team
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to function in a high volume setting with tight deadlines
- Attention to detail with strong focus on lean processes
- Ability to identify root causes of errors and appropriate corrective actions
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruiting Manager Ann Sofie Pettersson, firstname.lastname@example.org, will answer your questions about the position. Union representative - Unionen: Jan Bergman-Bengtsson, +4621 32 01 29.
We look forward to receiving your application by August 9!