Jönköping, Joenkoeping County, Sweden
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
You will be part of ABB Energy Industries division that drives growth for customers while supporting safe, efficient and profitable operations with strong global execution capacity, an extensive service footprint and capabilities, and innovative digital leadership.
We are now looking for a highly motivated individual to join an interesting journey, building the Channel Management Sales team for the future.
- Driving Control System Sales through indirect channels within your geographical area.
- Working together with partners and integrators, growing the business and installed base of ABBs control systems.
- Strengthening relationships and co-operation with partners, creating common strategies and business plans to grow the business together.
- Strengthening partner competitiveness through training, technical and commercial support and best in class customer service.
- Identifying and on-boarding new partners and integrators according to Channel Management strategy.
- Contributing in our internal work to build a world class sales organization.
- Being a part of our highly motivated sales team, contributing to a best in class team spirit.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- University degree within engineering and/or business administration is preferable.
- Sales experience is considered an advantage, yet in this position your personality traits will be valued higher than the formal education and experience.
- Highly motivated individual that continuously outperform and deliver results above targets and expectations.
- Excellent communication and people skills, great ability to listen and understand customer needs and build long-term relationships.
- Knowledge of the automation market and control systems is meriting.
- Strong technical interest and team-player attitude.
- Strategic mindset, ability to identify sales opportunities that will bring the most value for ABB.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruiting Manager Dennis Andersson, +4621 32 29 17, will answer your questions about the position. Union representative - Ledarna: Leif Öhrberg, +4621 34 23 25. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Therese Ideblad, +46 725 53 80 40.
We look forward to receiving your application by September 28!