Quality Data Analytics to ABB Robotics
Västerås, Vaestmanland County, Sweden
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Robotics and Discrete Automation is writing the future of flexible factory and smart machines by providing value-added solutions in robotics, machine and automation. Our integrated automation solutions, our application expertise across a wide scope of industries and our global presence deliver tangible customer value.
ABB is currently looking for a Quality Data Analytics who will be a key player in ensuring consistent and standardized approach to Quality measurement throughout RARO. Together with the team, you will set quality targets to support development of new solutions that will drive the future of robotics. This is your chance to join a truly unique journey ahead. The position shall be located in Västerås, Shanghai or other ABB RA location according to the agreement.
- Consolidate and simplify existing measurements and data in the form of a Key Performance Indicator (KPI) dashboards for Quality and Customer Experience transformation.
- With input and consultation from other members set Quality targets that align and drive performance improvement in line with business priorities.
- Clean up and maintain integrity of Quality measurements and related IT systems for RARO.
- Provide KPI definitions to ensure a consistent and standardized approach to Quality measurement throughout RARO.
- Manage standardized reporting formats and cascade of predictive improvement roadmaps throughout RARO to support performance improvement.
- Provide analysis and statistics that support prioritisation and decision making within Quality function.
- Provide management reports periodically for RARO leadership consumption.
- Guide on data analytics, data governance and visualization of data.
- Live ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Strong IT, analytical and systems skills is desired with the ability to coordinate and communicate across RARO different countries and cultures (English language).
- Ability to prepare clear, professional and concise management reports is essential as is the ability to clearly communicate and interpret data statistics.
- Existing knowledge of ABB data reporting systems such as Salesforce, Celonis, CCRP, NPS and more, is an advantage but not essential.
- Experience of ISO9001:2015 and EFQM systems and auditing, is an advantage but not essential.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruiting Manager, Steeve Falk, +46 21 34 44 10, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives Ledarna: Lenny Larsson +4621-32 85 47, Sveriges Ingenjörer Pia Hill: +4621-34 47 51, Unionen: Roger L. Gustavsson, +46 21 32 90 97 . All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Marcus Thunberg, +46 722 05 08 92.
Are you ready for this new exciting and awarding challenge? Welcome to apply the latest by September 13. Please note that selection is ongoing and the position may be filled before last day of application. Welcome with your application!