Spare Parts & aftermarket Sales Hoisting
Västerås, Vaestmanland County, Sweden
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB IAPI Hoisting delivers total solutions for mining with the whole world as a market. The installed base is large around the world and it requires service and spare parts. At ABB IAPI Hoisting we can offer an exciting challenge for you who have experience of handling aftermarket and spare parts. We work as a global team with our local ABB colleagues around the world to provide the best service to our customers in terms of large electrical machines, mechanical parts and advanced control systems. With us, you become part of a nice, close-knit team that likes to work together and that has a lot of global contacts both in terms of customers and suppliers.
We work independently and solution-oriented, here you have great opportunities to take your own initiatives. If you want an inspiring job with challenges in different areas of competence, then this is a role for you.
- Take care of the daily inquiries that come to our inbox.
- Make small quotes.
- Maintain supplier contacts.
- Take care of orders: registration, purchasing, delivery and invoicing.
- Provide customer support for technical issues.
- Assist customer with complaints.
- Live ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Post-secondary education.
- Experience of having worked with service and aftermarket, preferably in the mining industry.
- Experience in SAP business systems.
- You are independent and responsible.
- You master English orally and in writing, whereas additional language skills are an advantage.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruiting Manager, Robert Ylivainio, +46 910 77 08 04, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Mikael Blomqvist, +46 21 34 21 48; Unionen: Joakim Broström, +46 84 77 91 39; Ledarna: Leif Öhrberg, +46 21 34 23 25. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Therese Ideblad, +46 725 53 80 40.
Are you ready for a new exciting challenge? Last day to apply is November 1, 2020. Please note that selection is ongoing and the position may be filled before last day of application. Welcome with your application!