Västerås, Vaestmanland County, Sweden
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Electrification Distribution Solutions unit is a global leader in power distribution solutions, delivering pioneering low and medium-voltage innovations and services. We care about your tomorrow, providing solutions for a smarter, safer, environmentally friendly and more reliable flow and distribution of electricity.
The quality and innovation in our products, systems and service offerings keeps our customers ahead. Developing best solutions for our customers all over the world and working on our market-leading technologies will challenge and enrich your work and your mind. As a Quality Specialist you will be playing an important daily role in this. Are you ready to take the challenge and are a quality-oriented person, then you are most welcome to join our team as our new Quality Specialist!
- Constantly challenging the effectiveness of our own doing and analyzing the results to recognize quality improvement opportunities.
- Ensuring process optimization by Value-Stream Mapping (VSM) and other lean tools.
- Reducing on Cost of poor quality and Customer complaints.
- Leading improvement projects and performing DMAIC analysis.
- Preparing monthly meeting reports with OPEX data and communicating to the team about the outcomes.
- Coordinator for IS/IT.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in the relevant field.
- Previous work experience from a similar work field, is a plus.
- Solid knowledge in MS Office and SharePoint, SAP and Visual Basic, is meritorious.
- High level of analytic skills with a questioning and a go attitude, Black Belt certificate, is meritorious.
- Technical interest and ability to solve complex problems independently.
- You are a team player, driven, structured and have a result-oriented mindset.
- You have good communication and cooperation skills that support you in collaboration with all levels of the organization, as well as suppliers and customers.
- Fluency in Swedish and English, written and verbal, is a requirement.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruiting Manager, Åsa Rylander, +46 21 32 92 20, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Nils-Olof Eriksson, +46 21-34 61 07, Unionen: Karl-Erik Lindkvist, +46 21-34 60 67, Ledarna: Christer Palmgren, +46 21-34 60 86. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner, Anna Nordlund, +46 761 4201 39.
When you feel it might be a job for you don´t hesitate to apply and join our team on this exciting journey. Welcome to apply as soon as possible! Selection will be done on an ongoing basis. Welcome to apply no later than September 30!