Sales and Project Manager to Traction Motors, ABB
Västerås, Vaestmanland County, Sweden
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Would you like to work in an international environment, with interesting challenges on both local and global level? In this highly visible position, your main task will be to develop and lead the customer-oriented functions throughout the entire lifecycle of sales, project management and after sales. This includes close collaboration with our customers and key stakeholders. In Traction Motors, we develop, manufacture and sell electrical motors for the markets of rail and heavy vehicles on a global market.
You will be part of and contributing to the Traction management team.
- Leading the Sales and Project Management team of ~10 employees.
- Defining and following up Sales and After Sales strategies and targets.
- Challenging the current way of working to gain best quality and result in outputs.
- Securing customer satisfaction through an outside in mindset and seamless collaboration.
- Driving continuous improvement of processes and tools as well as actively taking responsibility of the teams´ performance and development.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- University degree and relevant experience from sales and/or project management.
- Ability to achieve commitment as well as results.
- Continuous improvement mindset and can-do attitude.
- Ability to motivate and inspire.
- Leadership experience is valued by us, although your personality will be key to succeed.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruiting Manager Tobias Österholm, +4621 32 94 46, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Håkan Sjöberg, +4621 32 91 69; Ledarna: Lenny Larsson, +4621 32 85 47; Unionen: Ing-Marie B Lindgren-Turpeinen, +4621 32 95 83. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Marcus Thunberg, +46 722 05 08 92.
Welcome to apply the latest by February 3rd. Please note that selection will be done on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before last day of application.