Service Sales Manager
Malmö, Skaane County, Sweden
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB’s Electrification business is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions - enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
- Leading a team of three Sales Specialists.
- Generating service sales opportunities and securing profitable sales within the designated area(s).
- Developing new market opportunities by utilizing market trend information, identifying and exploring potential new service portfolios due to digitalization and ABB Ability.
- Driving service sales process in collaboration with the Service organization and the other product and project sales teams within Electrification.
- Understanding the market and the establishment of related prices and preparing sales plans, reviewing them and proposing recovery plan(s) when needed.
- Building long term customer relationships and ensuring immediate response to specific customer needs and issues.
- Preparing ABB’s Service offerings based on customer need and in coordination with the Service Manager.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- You have a Master degree and a work experience in Sales and Operations Management.
- Previous experience in working closely to customers in the industry is meritorious.
- It is important that you are driven, social and creative.
- Since we work with a broad network both internally and externally, it is crucial to build good working relationships.
- We believe that you are committed, curious and can deliver results so that the business reaches its goals and visions.
- Your positive attitude and ability to see opportunities instead of obstacles is an important contribution to the business.
- Proficiency in Swedish and English is a requirement.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruiting Manager Jonas Nygård, +4621-34 46 00, will answer your questions about the position, alt Susanne Winterberg, +4621-32 28 36. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Radek Kapica, +4660-19 53 26; Unionen: Hannah Norén, +4621-34 23 01. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Anna Nordlund +46 761-42 01 39.
The position is available both in Malmö and Mölndal. We look forward to receiving your application!