Senior Test Development Engineer, DFT Expert
Malmö, Skaane County, Sweden
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The ABB Process Control Platform (PCP) organization is the value generating partner, creating digital control solutions for industries. We are managing the entire extended value chain from suppliers to the delivery, creating competitive advantage through improved customer satisfaction with optimized responsiveness, lead time, cost and on-time delivery.
We are currently looking for a Test Development Engineer, DFT Expert to join our team. In this position you will provide support to the organization in testing and maintenance of electrical equipment and systems. If you have a structured and analytical mindset and software skills, then this might be a good openning for you. The role will offer you a great opportunity to grow as a specialist as well as enchance your personal working career.
- Performing technical work with design, manufacture, assembly, operation,
- maintenance and repair of electrical equipment and systems.
- Maintaining construction, drawing and calculation work.
- Organizing, leading and coordinating the practical work in the manufacture and testing of electrotechnical products.
- Testing and checking electrotechnical products and plants.
- Developing tests and having some programming experience in test applications.
- Communicating and interacting with different 3party test development companies.
- Some travelling worldwide to our production facilities or partners may occur.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Ability to work on projects and support our quality team with the technology practical side, is the key to be able to succeed in this role.
- Knowledge of Windows applications and IPC and JEDEC standard.
- Awareness of Boundary Scan applications like XJ developer and programming language XJ Ease and JTAG standard specifications.
- Work experience in JIRA environment, Python, skyWATS implementation in test equipment’s, FLASH programming with PEmicro systems and LabView Systems.
- Experience in the range of different CAD systems like Zuken, Pads, Altium, Gerber files and ability to transform CADs to Flying Prober System.
- Knowledge of how to develop Flying Prober test programs and gather statistics of quality issues and reporting.
- Experience in communication protocols like Profibus, Profinet, Device Net, Comli, MODBUS, S100, INSUM, Drivebus, ABB’s Advant Fieldbus 100, Satt I/O, ABB’s TRIO/Genius I/O, ABB’s Masterbus 300, ABB fieldbus 100, Modulebus, CEXbus, CANbus.
- Experience in products like ABB’s Advant Products, ABB’s 800xA Products, ABB’s SATT Products.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruiting Manager Sara Perlerup, +46 40 55 01 08, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Kenneth Hultman, +46 40 35 00 95, Unionen: Mikael Hammar, +46 40 55 05 29, Ledarna: Leif Öhrberg, +46 21 34 23 25. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Therese Ideblad, +46 725 53 80 40.
This is a great opportunity to take a next step in your career. Apply today and help us change together the course of an entire industry. Please note that interviews will be held on an ongoing basis, last day to apply is however October 22, 2020.