Quality Assurance Specialist
Malmö, Skaane County, Sweden
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The Industrial Automation division supplies customers with products and solutions for instrumentation, automation and optimization of industrial processes. The division serves customers in process industries such as oil and gas producers, power, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, pulp and paper, metals and minerals and marine industries, water treatment plant and the turbocharger industry to increase plant productivity, safety and energy savings.
- Performing technical work with design, manufacture, assembly, operation, maintenance and repair of electrical equipment and systems.
- Performing construction, drawing and calculation work.
- Organizing, leading and coordinating the practical work in the manufacture and testing of electrotechnical products.
- Testing and checking electrotechnical products and plants.
- Developing tests.
- Working on projects and supporting our quality team.
- Communicating and interacting with different 3rd party test development companies.
- Some travelling worldwide to our production facilities or partners may occur.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Experience in working with different test systems.
- Knowledge of different CAD systems like Zuken, Pads etc.
- Experience with gathering statistics of quality issues and reporting.
- Proficiency in communication protocols in different systems such as Profibus or similar.
- Experience with ABB’s 800xA or similar products.
- Collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and outstanding attention to detail.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken alike.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruiting Manager Sara Perlerup, +4640 55 01 08, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Kenneth Hultman, +4640 35 00 95; Ledarna: Leif Öhrberg, +4621 34 23 25; Unionen: Mikael Hammar, +4640 55 05 29. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Therese Ideblad, +46 725 53 80 40.
Welcome with your application!