Customer Support Specialist
Malmö, Skaane County, Sweden
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are a small group working with customer service/support for control systems within Industrial Automation. We work closely with our sales team and ABB partners and sell to Swedish, Danish and Norwegian customers.
The Industrial Automation division supplies customers with products and solutions for instrumentation, automation and optimization of industrial processes. The division serves customers in process industries such as oil and gas producers, power, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, pulp and paper, metals and minerals and marine industries, water treatment plant and the turbocharger industry to increase plant productivity, safety and energy savings.
- Responding to customer inquiries via email and phone.
- Handling cases in SalesForce in a timely manner.
- Placing orders and responding to price requests.
- Handling invoices.
- Administration of master data.
- Observing the overall process and trends across inquiries and identifying improvement areas.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Minimum high school degree
- A fast learner with attention to details and good multitasking skills
- Self-going personality, used to taking own initiatives
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills
- Fluency in English and in Swedish, Norwegian and/or Danish
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruiting Manager Cecilia Windh, +4640-55 02 02, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Kenneth Hultman, +4640-35 00 96; Ledarna: Leif Öhrberg, +4621-34 23 25; Unionen: Mikael Hammar, +4640-55 05 30. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Therese Ideblad, +46 725-53 80 40.
Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before last day of application. Welcome to apply!