Sustainable Talent Program (STP)
Västerås, Vaestmanland County, Sweden
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Are you looking for a career in technology? Are you curious about an innovative company with a great history and an exciting future? During the spring semester of 2021, we offer 10 female students a position in our Sustainable Talent Program. Apply today and secure your spot in the program!
ABB Sustainable Talent Program is a unique program where we offer you an insight to what ABB does, our technology, our values and our vision about the future. The focus of the program is on sustainable development - both your own, and your surroundings.
The program consists of inspiring workshops, trainings and collaborative sessions. Kindly note that this is a non-paid program designed to introduce ABB and our opportunities to female engineering students. In the following we give more details on the program and requirements for the candidates.
- Personal development and career guidance by our Talent experts.
- Exciting workshops regarding technology and business development.
- Interesting insights to our different departments.
- An experienced ABB-mentor, to guide and inspire you.
- Building a network with ABB colleagues and the other participants in the program.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A female, or those who identify themselves as female, who is studying their third or fourth year within an M.Sc. of Engineering program, at a Swedish University.
- You must be in Sweden during the spring semester of 2021.
- Fluency in English is a requirement.
- We believe that you are curious of the tech industry and are currently thinking on where to go and what to do in your future career. You think that Sustainability is important. Truly.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
When applying, please attach your CV and cover letter. It is important that we can see which school and program you study at. It is meritorious to study at one of our Partner Universities (Chalmers, Linköping, Uppsala, KTH or MDH), but we welcome applicants from all Swedish Universities. In your application, please answer the following questions:
• Why do you want to participate in ABB Sustainable Talent Program?
• How do you view ABB’s values Courage, care, curiosity and collaboration?
• How do you view a potential future career at ABB?
Last day to apply is December 4, 2020! Any questions about the program are referred to Anna Nordlund, firstname.lastname@example.org and Elin Sandell, email@example.com.
Selection is based on CV, cover letter and answers of the three stated questions.