Service Sales Specialist
Malmö, Skaane County, Sweden
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Robotics develops, manufactures and markets robots and associated control systems, software, arc welding products, tracks and motor packages. A clear focus on automated solutions helps manufacturers improve productivity, product quality and safety in the work environment through automation. The robots and robotics are sold via local ABB companies, as well as via independent systems integrators and OEM companies.
We collaborate with customers to deliver products, projects and services worldwide leveraging our unique competence in automation, digital and integrated solutions to enhance productivity, resilience and business value for energy industries.
As a Service Sales Specialist you will join our team in Olofström or Malmö. You will have a job that will involve close collaboration with ABB customers to support their expectations and serve the aim to achieve and exceed your own sales targets.
- Being the aftermarket sales representative for our southern region.
- Meet and increase the sales volumes targets as well as maintain your administrative tasks.
- Create excellent relationship with our customers and be an ABB ambassador.
- Contribute to the sales team within the Robotics service business, ensure collaborations and sharing of information and opportunities.
- Make sure the CRM system (Salesforce) is always updated.
- Take full responsibility of your sales budget.
- Get the opportunity to build a large internal and external network and contribute to our future growth.
- Live ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A technical university degree is preferable, however in this position your personality traits will be valued higher than the formal education.
- Sales experience and proven track record of delivering results
- Experience from working with both new and well-known customers.
- Technical understanding.
- Results-oriented, strategic and structured approach to work.
- Strong communication skills, both in English and Swedish, written and spoken alike.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruiting Manager Dag Mannegren, +46 31 33 920 43, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Nicolin Ahlqvist, +46 21 34 42 50; Unionen: Roger L. Gustavsson, +46 21 32 90 97; Ledarna: Lenny Larsson, +46 21 32 85 47. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner, Marcus Thunberg, +46 722 05 08 92.
This role is varied, challenging and rewarding. Apply today and help us change the course of an entire industry. Welcome to apply the latest by January 17, 2021.
Please note that selection is ongoing and the position may be filled before last day of application.
Welcome with your application!