Global Sales Enablement & Training Coordinator - Media/Film Expert
Västerås, Vaestmanland County, Sweden
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Robotics and Discrete Automation Academy is responsible for training deliverables within Sales & Marketing and Service. Some of our main training areas include: Technical Product, Sales Readiness, Service readiness and Service Certification Programs, Job Role Learning Paths and Global CourseWare for our worldwide Training Centers.
In the role of Global Sales Enablement & Training Coordinator – Media/Film Expert, you will join a self-driven and diverse team of highly skilled professionals where our climate is open and trusting. We offer you an exciting and international workplace, where you will be facing and taking responsibility for interesting and sometimes challenging tasks.
- Content creation for global training material, including videos, interactive training material and graphics.
- Drive and coordinate Training projects together with many stakeholders (e.g.Product Managers, R&D, Subject Matter Experts).
- Live ABB’s core values of health, safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- We are looking for a result-oriented person with a creative mindset and good social skills.
- You have experience in quick yet high-quality media production from filming to editing films.
- You are used to working with the software in the Adobe suite and are native in Adobe Premiere, After effects and Illustrator.
- You should have a natural understanding of branding, graphic design and layout.
- It is meriting if you have experience from working in Articulate Storyline/Rise, Cinema 4D and Camtasia.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruiting Manager Amanda Quant-Christiansson, +46 21 32 50 57, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Nicolin Ahlqvist, +46 21 34 42 50; Unionen: Roger L. Gustavsson, +46 21 32 90 97; Ledarna: Lenny Larsson, +46 21 32 85 47. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner, Marcus Thunberg, +46 722 05 08 92.
Apply today and help us change together the course of an entire industry. Please note that interviews will be held on an ongoing basis. Last day to apply is however January 14, 2021.
Welcome to apply.