Västerås, Vaestmanland County, Sweden
- Job type
- Diploma work
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Robotics is a leading supplier of industrial robots and robot software, equipment and complete application solutions. We are a trusted partner who continues to redefine robotics automation, with a focus on collaborative solutions, which allow humans to work safely alongside robots without the need for barriers.
• Period: January – June 2021
• Number of credits: 30 ECTS/högskolepoäng
• Thesis intended for one or two students
• To be performed mainly on distance but with some meetings on site
- Investigating how can we use AR to improve our training process.
- How can we use AR to enhance current processes?
- In what other areas could AR be beneficial at ABB Robotics?
- What processes are required to implement and use above?
- Master student with a profile towards Production Engineering, Lean production
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruiting Manager Emma Sundström, email@example.com, will answer your questions. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Nicolin Ahlqvist, +4621-34 42 50; Unionen: Roger L. Gustavsson, +4621-32 90 97.
Welcome to apply the latest by January 17! Please note that the positions are filled continuously. Apply with your CV, academic transcripts and a cover letter in English.