Senior Lead Engineer
Västerås, Vaestmanland County, Sweden
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The ABB's Process Industries team engineers and delivers automation solutions from device to monitoring and control, ensuring our customers get the most out of their investment. Our digitalization solutions help to improve plant and enterprise productivity, while reducing maintenance and energy costs. Deep domain knowledge enables us to truly understand and address the challenges and opportunities of Industrial Automation.
The purpose of Automation Engineer function is dedicated to quality and innovation of the engineering in our products, systems and service offerings, keeping our customers ahead. Developing solutions for our customers all over the world and working on our market-leading technologies will challenge and enrich your work and your mind.
Are you a potential candidate for fitting in this interesting, challenging and awarding role? Read below!
- Responsible for that the technical specification of electrical part follow our Hoisting standard.
- Support Hoisting Product Manager with new demands from customer to improve our Hoisting standard.
- Sales support for electrical engineering to clarify customer demand.
- Support the responsible designers and the project managers so the project meets sold customer requirements and needed change order.
- Lead smaller projects as Electrical Lead Engineer.
- Live ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- An academic degree in automation or electrical design is preferred.
- Experience as Technical Lead for project to process industry.
- Knowledge of the process industry, the ABB's control systems or something similar, is required.
- 7 years working experience in electrical or automation engineering for Hoisting application.
- Open-minded, proactive and analytical mindset and keeping structure and order in the way of working.
- Interest in technology, being quality-conscious and appreciating the work processes being in continuous improvement and innovation.
- Proactive, result-oriented, looking for opportunities where others might see a problem and being able to take responsibility for the projects you run.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken alike, is a demand.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
For further questions, please contact Recruiting Manager Stefan Lindgren, +4621-34 00 02. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Rose-Mary Olofsson, +4621-34 04 21, Unionen: Krista Andersson, +4621- 34 02 85, Ledarna: Leif Öhrberg, +4621-34 23 25. All other questions can be directed to Recruitment Consultant Linda Lundstedt, +4621-32 51 94.
This is a great opportunity to take a next step in your career. Apply today and help us together change the course of an entire industry. Please note that selection is ongoing and the position may be filled before last day of application, last day to apply is however January 17, 2021.
Welcome to apply!