Västerås, Vaestmanland County, Sweden
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Industrial Automation is writing the future of safe and smart operations. With our deep industry knowledge and automation expertise, we understand the needs of our customers and enable them to lead through safer, more productive, and energy efficient operations.
Our 3,000-plus procurement and logistics employees work in more than 100 countries, to obtain and supply millions of products and services in over 200 categories from thousands suppliers all over the world. Our goal is to create a supply base that works as an extended enterprise, creating value through continuous improvement in quality, technology, and logistics, while optimizing cost and sustainability.
- Managing global Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) and direct materials suppliers and developing EMS and major suppliers sourcing strategy.
- Working with contract management and negotiating in terms with EMS suppliers and other vendors.
- Monitoring and driving Supplier Performance through Supply chain improvements.
- Leading supplier Business Reviews to discuss performance metrics and to provide performance feedback.
- Applying and implementing Procurement and Logistics standards, tools and processes in the area of responsibility to secure quality, delivery, cost and sustainability.
- Delivering and participating in training programs as required for compliance and professional development.
- Executing effective and transparent communication internally, externally and between different units and centers.
- Standardizing processes and implementing routines as per Group directives/instructions.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- At minimum BA/BS Engineering Degree or Associates Degree.
- 3-5 years Procurement and Supply Chain experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably from the EMS or Electronics industry
- Excellent negotiation, communication and project management skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office tools
- Fluency in English and Swedish
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruiting Manager Grigorijus Sevcenko, +3752-73 83 00, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Johan Starner, +4621-34 20 80; Ledarna: Leif Öhrberg, +4621-34 23 25; Unionen: Krista Andersson, +4621-34 02 85. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Therese Ideblad, +46 725-53 80 40.
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until January 17. Welcome to apply!