SAP Functional Analyst for Roles & Authorisation
Västerås, Vaestmanland County, Sweden
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The ERP team is part of the Country IS team organized under Robotics and Automation as Lead business in Sweden. Our main tasks are to develop and provide IS services based on business demands for ERP in Sweden, this not limited to Robotics and Automation unit.
In the role of SAP Functional Analyst for Roles & Authorisation you will join a small team with great collaboration. Quality, technology and safety are highly valued in ABB to keep the ERP system up and running. Our purpose is to secure smooth operation for business, by having high availability, stability and speed in the ERP system set up. The team enables business growth and transformation by adjusting existing functionalities and implementing new functionalities based on business requirements.
Reporting to the IS Department Manager and using your expert service mindset and technical skills, you will be playing the key role in SAP Roles and Authorization concept delivering within ABB Sweden.
- Hold accountable for SAP Roles and Authorization concept within ABB Sweden. Roles & Authorization and User Access Management controls are a vital part of our security set up.
- Secure that we build a good roles structure which enables a secure and non-person dependent role provisioning. You have succeeded when users and managers can order and review their roles without expert support.
- Participate in several SAP projects, as well as drive operational role changes.
- Act as a key party in maintaining SoD, Segregation of Duties, by being a focal point for GRC.
- You will be ITGC Control Owner for SAP User Access Management controls.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Engineering or Data, or similar acquired knowledge.
- At least 2 years of work experience with SAP Roles and Authorisation concept, provisioning and review.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken alike.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- SAP Certifications are considered as a benefit.
More about us
Recruiting Manager Lena Hedman, +46 21 32 39 21, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Nicolin Ahlqvist, +46 21 34 42 50, Unionen: Roger L. Gustavsson, +46 21 32 90 97, Ledarna: Lenny Larsson, +46 21 32 85 47. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Anna Nordlund, +46 761 42 01 39.
You are welcome to apply the latest by April 25. Please note that selection is ongoing and the position may be filled before last day of application.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.