SAP Business Analyst - Finance
Västerås, Vaestmanland County, Sweden
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are now looking for a SAP Business Analyst to join our ERP CoE team. We are part of ABB's Robotics and Discrete Automation (RA) IS team and manage the ERP System used for Sweden, Denmark and Baltics. We are a team of functional analysts within different processes as well as SAP Basis, Change & Release Manager and Service Manager. We provide efficient and up-to-date ERP system for our internal ABB customer. We secure a stable and still flexible environment by help of a strong collaboration with an outsourcing provider.
The ERP team is part of the Country IS team organized under Robotics and Automation as Lead business in Sweden. Our main tasks are to develop and provide IS services based on business demands for ERP in Sweden, not limited to RA.
The role reports to ERP COE Manager.
- As a data source expert in SAP ECC system, you will be the connection between Business Controllers (local and global) and IS staff.
- You will manage different stakeholders, such as Controllers, Controlling CoE, Global Master Data, Global Applications, outsourcing providers and other IS colleagues.
- You are an expert in translating business requirements into system demands and Global Data requirements into systems. You are also experienced in managing pre studies, projects as well as test management .
- You play a vital part in many projects as well as daily operation since you coordinate between IS and Business.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Business Administration, Engineering or Data, or similar acquired knowledge
- Minimum five years of work experience with Data Analytics and SAP ECC
- SAP Certifications are considered as a benefit, especially within Finance or BI.
- Fluency in English and Swedish is a must, written and spoken alike
- A collaborative, solution- and customer-focused approach
More about us
Recruiting Manager Lena Hedman, +4621-32 39 21, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Nicolin Ahlqvist, +4621-34 42 50; Ledarna: Lenny Larsson, +4621-32 85 47; Unionen: Roger L. Gustavsson, +4621-32 90 97. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Anna Nordlund, +46 761-42 01 39.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.