Purchasing Specialist at Robotics
Västerås, Vaestmanland County, Sweden
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Robotics Parts & Logistics is responsible for the availability and delivery of spare parts to our robot systems worldwide. There are nearly 30 000 spare parts in the offer and more than 120 000 order lines are yearly delivered from our warehouses in Germany, China and US. Our customers require high availability, fast deliveries and reliable support.
As a Purchasing Specialist within Robotics Parts & Logistics you are responsibility for the day-to-day purchasing activities for a range of spare parts. Your main responsibility is to ensure that the materials are purchased and delivered on time and to the required specifications, always with the customer in focus. Besides this you are responsible for continuously improving supplier relations as well as purchasing processes in order to meet our business targets.
- Secure daily operational purchasing activities.
- Solve customer related delivery issues.
- Develop supplier relations, including KPI follow up.
- Drive continuous improvement activities.
- Participate in development projects or line initiatives.
- Close cooperation with other units, both inside and outside ABB.
- Live ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Driven and supportive team member.
- Good communication skills.
- Customer first mindset.
- Self-drive personality and strong sense of ownership.
- Strong social skills and ability to build good relations.
- Several years of experience within operational/tactical purchasing.
- Knowledge within Electronics is good but not necessary.
- Experience within Lean 6 Sigma or other problem-solving methods, or willingness to learn.
- Fluent in both Swedish and English, written and spoken.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruiting Manager Sofia Lycke, +4621-34 41 34, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives: Ledarna: Lenny Larsson +4621-32 85 47. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Marcus Thunberg +4610-732 21 86.
Apply today and help us change the course of an entire industry. Welcome to apply the latest by February 14th.
Your application must contain CV and a letter of application. In the letter of application we require that you explain why you are suitable for his position.
Please note that selection is ongoing and the position may be filled before last day of application.
Welcome with your application!