Two Electronic Engineers
Västerås, Vaestmanland County, Sweden
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for two Electronic Engineer for the Process Automation division, Process Control Platform (PCP) organization. Our unit designs control system products and instrumentation for the power, water and process industries. Our portfolio includes a complete state-of-the-art automation solution for traditional markets such as thermal and water as well as challenging and ever evolving renewable markets such as solar, wind and hydro.
As Electronic Engineer you will be part one of our design teams working with the development of new products and the maintenance of existing 800xA, Advant Master and Combitrol & Combimatic product families. All parts of the PCP’s R&D organization are transitioning into an agile development process where your open-mindedness and positive attitude will be paramount to your team’s success. The role is reporting to R&D Team Manager.
- Partake in your teams work planning and evaluation activities.
- Deliver solutions according to the actions in your team’s committed backlog.
- Together with your team create high quality and future proof products.
- Support colleagues within the electronic discipline and strive to improve the team’s performance.
- Identify opportunities to develop new applications, equipment and methods.
- A Bachelor’s degree in electronic engineering or similar field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in electronic engineering.
- A proven team player who thrive in an open-minded climate and close collaboration with your peers.
- It could be an advantage if you have previous experience with working at or with an Electronic Manufacturing Service (EMS) provider or with any of our current product families (800xA, Advant Master or Combitrol & Combimatic..
More about us
For further questions, please contact one of the Recruiting Managers, Christer J. Persson, +46 21 34 4265 or Henrik Larsson +46 21 34 2097, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Magdalena Forsberg, +46 21 34 4719, Unionen: Krista Andersson, +46 21 34 0285, Ledarna: Leif Öhrberg, +46 21 34 2325. All other questions can be directed to Recruitment Consultant, Johanna Sandberg, +46 73 351 2709.
Are you ready for a new exciting challenge? Does the above description sound like you? Welcome to apply before May 6! Selection process will be handled continuously. We look forward to receiving your application!
If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.