Project Engineer Software & Architecture
Mölndal, Vaestra Goetaland C., Sweden
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be part of ABB Energy Industries in Västerås, which is a business unit within ABB's Industrial Automation division that offers a complete range of electrical automation and digitization solutions for nuclear power, district heating, hydropower, water, pharma and chemistry. The unit's solutions are based on ABB's industry-leading technology solutions.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Delivery, you will be a part of the Digital Team in Energy Industry Operations and you will have the opportunity to take an important role in delivering our next generation Digital Solutions.
- Software development using C#, Python in Edge environment.
- Data processing in databases like SQL, PostgreS, Mongo Databases (on-premise and cloud-based). User Interface design using Graphana, Power BI etc.
- Interface development using API with other IT systems/Platforms like SAP, Maintenance systems, Lab systems etc. (using REST API’s, Node Red).
- Perform and coordinate SW design & System Architecture verify towards requirement/function specification.
- Work in agile project execution in close cooperation with customers & internal stakeholders.
- Implement on-premise and cloud-based applications for Asset and Operations Management.
- A Bachelor or Master´s degree in Computer Science or similar while the important thing being that you have a genuine interest in technology and a strong base in software, IT-architecture and/or cloud services.
- Experience and knowledge in Manufacturing execution and/or Asset Management systems, is advantageous.
- Knowledge in HTTPS, Web development, .NET Platform, Machine learning algorithms, Cloud services is seen positive.
- Good knowledge of Swedish and English, both oral and writing skills, is a prerequisite.
- It is an advantage when you have a few years of experience, but we place emphasis on your personality: self-reliance & accountability.
More about us
Recruiting Manager Krishna Kumar, +4621 34 30 78 will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Torbjörn U Ericsson, +4621 34 25 72, Unionen: Lennart Rixman, +4621 32 52 25, Ledarna: Leif Öhrberg, +4621 34 23 25. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Andreas Christiansen, +46733 51 27 46.
You are welcome to apply the latest by April 28th. Please note that selection will be done on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before last day of application.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.