Västerås, Vaestmanland County, Sweden
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Electrification Smart Power division is a global technology leader with products and solutions that make power supplies smart, connected and protected. Its intelligent products and solutions make power more competitive by improving the energy efficiency, productivity and reliability of almost any operation. Electrification Smart Power Unit in Västerås develops and produces contactors, soft starters and pilot devices.
As Warehouse Manager you will be reporting to Manufacturing Operations Manager. You will be part of the production management team as well as act as Team Leader for a team with members from functions supporting your department.
- Manage a team of approx 30 blue collars
- Act as the Team Leader for a team with members from supporting functions
- Develop department according to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Be fully responsible of KPIs, budget and delivery performance for your department
- Be fully responsible for people management and health & safety
- Be part of production management team.
- Leadership experience from project management or manager position
- Preferably University degree
- Experience from production or logistics
- Good knowledge in MS Office
- Fluency in Swedish and English, both in speaking and writing
- Result-oriented, clear in communication, a confident leader.
More about us
Recruiting Manager Susanne Wiik Ekebergh +46 21 32 57 24, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Senad Hujic, +46 21-32 03 , Unionen: Johan Lundström, +46 21-32 03 64, Ledarna: Anders Eriksson, +46 21-32 04 22. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Anna Nordlund, +46 761 42 01 39.
You are welcome to apply the latest by April 29. Please note that selection is ongoing and the position may be filled before last day of application.
If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.