Planning and Fulfillment Manager
Västerås, Vaestmanland County, Sweden
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are now looking for a Planning and Fulfillment Manager to join our team at ABB in Västerås. The mission of the Planning & Fulfillment function is to support profitable growth by ensuring the accurate tactical planning of our demand and our operations, optimizing inventory and resource management and the perfect fulfillment of customers’ orders. This mission is achieved by balancing and improving five metrics: customer on-time delivery, inventory, lead-time, forecast accuracy and resource optimization.
This role reports to Local Product Group Manager.
- You will be responsible for the Planning & Fulfillment functions in Västerås and Kungsbacka and part of the factory management team.
- Your team is responsible for purchasing, production planning, customer support, exports as well as the specialist functions masterplanning, supplier development and inventory optimization.
- You will be responsible for the development and the future logistic set up for the factory in cooperation with the Planning & Fulfillment HUB team.
- The organisation includes approximately 30 employees divided into three different groups and you will have one group directly reporting to you.
- A university degree in Engineering, Economics or similar
- Industry experience
- Experience from planning, supply chain and/or logistics is an advantage
- Fluency in Swedish and English, written and spoken alike
- Demonstrated leadership skills, with a collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and at least two years experience as a manager
- Strong analytical skills and high level attention to detail
- Social, self-driven and responsible personality
- Ability to manage different individuals
More about us
ABB Smart Power is a global technology leader, with solutions that make power supplies smart, connected and protected. Its intelligent solutions make power more competitive by improving the energy efficiency, productivity and reliability of almost any operation.
Recruiting Manager Linda Wennberg, +4621-32 12 78, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Senad Huijc, +4621-32 03 02; Unionen: Johan Lundström, +4621-32 03 64, Ledarna: Urban Mylläri, +4621-32 01 86. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Anna Nordlund, +46 761-42 01 39.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.