Sales Specialist Hoisting Service
Västerås, Vaestmanland County, Sweden
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The ABB's Product Line Hoisting is providing complete mine hoists and service including both mechanical and electrical parts of all types including friction, single and double drum mine hoists as well as shaft equipment to hoist ore from the underground mine to the surface.
We are looking for a Sales Specialist to join our Sales team. This is a job that will include responsibility for selling and promoting our Hoisting Service portfolio, include reliability and need to keep good relationships with ABB customers. The position will offer you variation, a most competent team and an exciting workplace. You will get great opportunities and interesting challenges to enhance your career. The role reports to Sales Manager. Location is preferably Skellefteå or in close vicinity to Malmfälten in the north of Sweden.
- Sell and promote Hoisting service portfolio on the Swedish and North European market
- Build long term customer relations and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues
- Prepare sales plans
- Identify and develop new sales opportunities
- Fulfill targets on volume and profit
- Prepare technical and commercial offers
- Ensure efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers
- Experience working with sales and marketing
- Experience from Mining Industry and customers, preferably Hoisting
- University engineering degree
- Collaborative, driven and creative personality
- Since we are a global company proficiency in English is a must
More about us
Recruiting Manager Per Lärk, +46 703 89 02 03/ Robert Ylivainio, +46 910 77 08 04, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Mikael Blomqvist, +46 21 34 21 48, Unionen: Joakim Broström, +46 84 77 91 39, Ledarna: Leif Öhrberg, +46 21 34 23 25. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Therese Ideblad, +46 725 53 80 40.
This role is varied, challenging and rewarding. Welcome to apply the latest by April 29. Please note that selection will be done on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before last day of application. Apply today!
If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.