Human Resource Business Partner
Västerås, Vaestmanland County, Sweden
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a core member of the management team in local division Energy Industries within Process Automation, you will be in charge of the overall HR contribution and value added to the business. You will partner with the relevant leaders to understand business drivers and the current and long-term strategy, and to identify opportunities for HR to add value to the business.
Reporting to the Local Division Manager, you will translate business goals into HR priorities and ensure effective implementation in partnership with the Centers of Expertise and global business services.
As HR Business Partner you will be part of the local division management team.
- Implementing strategy and plans related to organization restructuring, optimal utilization, redeployment and best allocation of people resources.
- Driving high performance in Energy Industries, in line with global business performance standards, KPIs, and targets.
- Representing HR in the wider business, establishing strong relationships with leaders by providing assistance and guidance in HR matters.
- Ensuring that people and organizational capabilities required in the medium to long term are clear and acted on.
- Interpreting HR analytics data to understand key organizational dynamics, trends and issues, and utilizing findings to specify and carry the relevant actions.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in working as HR Business Partner and/or in the Human Resource field
- Knowledge of labor law, negotiations with unions is preferred
- The ability to manage multiple demands on your time and to work in cross-functional teams
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills
- A degree in Human Resources and/or relevant work experience is required
- Fluency in Swedish and English is required
More about us
Recruiting Manager Mikael Stromback, +358-102 24 26 64, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Torbjörn Eriksson, +4621-34 25 72; Ledarna: Leif Öhrberg, +4621-34 23 25; Unionen: Lennart Rixman, +4621-32 52 25. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Therese Ideblad, +46 725-53 80 40.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.