Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
- Job type
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees. www.abb.com
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing more than a 125-year history of innovation, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 136,000 employees.
As a Senior Service Engineer, you will be involved in executing after sales business activity, providing technical support, solving customer problem and archiving good customer satisfaction.
- • Execute after sales business activity preventive and condition based maintenance, trouble-shooting, repairs and commissioning.
- • Actively coordinate with operation supervisors for optimal service potentials from regular customer interactions.
- • Proactively involve in self learning and practical exposure for continuous competence and productivity improvement.
- • Maintain high level of personal leadership on safety and quality on work performed as well as documentations.
- • Report early any technical, contract, quality, program, cost issues to management, along with recommendations for resolution.
- • Understand customer needs and manage customer relationships.
- • Co-operate actively with other ABB Business Lines to achieve common targets.
- • Support sales team.
- • Proactively identify area of improvement eg. Self-technical knowledge, job safety and etc
- • Participate in discussion, meeting, training and e-learning.
- • Diploma, ITC or equivalent in Electrical or Electronic engineering with at least 5 years hands on repair and service experience on electrical equipment.
- • Strong knowledge and hand-on experience on LV & MV VFD (e.g. ACS550/600/800/880 and ACS1000/2000/5000)
- • Candidate must be fluent in Bahasa Indonesia due to technical documentations and customer facing requirements.
- • Strong electrical or electronics engineering fundamental knowledge. Knowledge on theory, structure, and application, testing methodology and component fault diagnosis/analysis will be added advantage.
- • Effective spoken and written communication in English.
- Candidate applying for this role must be strong self-discipline with initiative and learning spirit with positive attitude, team work and responsibility
More about us
You will be rewarded with a great team environment, competitive salary, training, career development and much more. If you are interested in this challenging role, we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you.
Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciated.