Project Planning Engineer
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Flexible work practices
- Medical insurance
- Parental leave
- Sick pay
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB project managers are at the heart of our organization, meeting and exceeding customer expectations while helping to build a sustainable and profitable future. You will have the opportunity to tackle some of the most innovative and complex engineering projects in the world today.
ABB Energy Industries drives growth for customers while supporting safe, efficient and profitable operations with strong global execution capacity, an extensive service footprint and capabilities, and innovative digital leadership.
You will be a vital member of the Project Execution team in Industrial Automation Business, Singapore. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will lead the planning, scheduling and cost-control efforts for all project phases.
- Preparing detailed project master schedule, incorporating milestone and key dates during the execution, for proper planning and supervision at all levels.
- Preparing progress reports to client as per periodicity required by client and submit.
- Tracking of project schedule, including summary of current status, technical progress, forecasting of remaining works/schedules and potential issues if any.
- Preparing procurement schedule, listing all materials and equipment required in the project to help purchasing dept. plan the procurement activities accordingly.
- Monitoring progress periodically triggering any lag to stakeholders and assisting the PM in other activities of the Project.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- A Diploma/Graduate Engineer.
- More than 5 years of experience in project planning.
- Knowledge of Primavera and Microsoft Project platforms.
- Experience related to E-House and related equipment including electrical equipment will be preferred.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciated.