Technical & Design Promotion Specialist
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
- Job type
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
Join ABB and work in a team which is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technology allow greater access to cleaner energy.
You will be a key member of the Marketing & Sales team in Electrification Products Business in Singapore. Your skills and technical expertise will contribute to a variety of design projects.
• Implement proactive technical promotional activities to Electrical Consultants, Owners, and End Users, including e.g. specifying ABB into technical tenders, technical presentations and demonstrations
• Establish and maintains effective long-term relationships with target group customers to understand their current and future project pipelines and technical needs.
• Prepare plans for visits and performs regular status reviews, including the analysis and output of the target audience visits.
• Manage and drives education of the target audience by conducting and organizing appropriate training interventions.
• Create a vision of a loyal, committed and long term customer relationship and implements the necessary action plan and steps to reach the vision.
• Ensure cross-collaboration and continuously develops own and team members’ technical, commercial, design and behavioral competences and know-how.
• Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
• A Degree in Engineering preferably in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
• 7 years of electrical engineering experience
• Knowledge in power electronics products, e.g. Power Systems experience in Medium and Low voltage switchgear, low voltage components, Lightning protection, UPS systems and voltage conditioners, will be highly appreciated
• Experience in project execution in Electrical Contracting companies
• Existing customer relationships with Electrical Consultants, Owners and End Users will be advantageous
• Hands-on experience in project management and site service will be valuable for the success of this role
More about us
You will be rewarded with a great team environment, competitive salary, training, career development and much more. If you are interested in this challenging role, we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you.
Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciated.