Customer Service Specialist
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
- Job type
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
Join ABB and work in a team which is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Working with customers to ensure our products and systems provide maximum performance, our service teams solve a wide variety of key industrial challenges.
The Robotics and Motion Business provides products, solutions and related services that increase industrial productivity and energy efficiency. Its motors, generators, drives and robotics provide power, motion and control for a wide range of automation applications.
You will be the first and consistent point of contact for the customers and business partners of the Drives Business Line in Singapore. Reporting to the Assistant Business Support Manager, and using your customer service skills and knowledge, you will help solve diverse customer inquiries in support of the wider sales team.
• Responding to customer inquiries efficiently with confidence and professionalism.
• Creating and completing quotations based on customer specification or customer requirements/budget
• Processing purchase order, delivery and invoicing cycle for various customers.
• Co-ordinating with customers, factories and warehouse to consistently achieve on time deliveries.
• Assisting in making continuous improvements in daily transaction activities and be involved in improvement projects.
• Assisting in the generation of performance reports.
• Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
• Diploma or equivalent with at least 3 to 4 years relevant experience in sales support on quotation, customer service, preferably in a similar industry
• Working experience of SAP and knowledge of customer-service principles and practices.
• Basic finance knowledge would be an added advantage
• Responsive and proactive behavior; demonstrated responsibility for and ownership of customer issues.
• A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
More about us
You will be rewarded with a great team environment, competitive salary, training, career development and much more. If you are interested in this challenging role, we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you.
Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciated.