Customer Support Specialist
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
- Job type
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
Join ABB and work in a team which is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
You will be the first and consistent point of contact for the customers and business partners of the Drives Business Line in Singapore. Reporting to the Customer Support Manager, and using your customer service skills and knowledge, you will help solve diverse customer inquiries in support of the wider sales team.
• Responding to customer inquiries efficiently with confidence and professionalism.
• Delivering effective solutions to customers with order-related queries by coordinating with internal resources to resolve the issue, eg, Sales, Operations, Supply Chain, After-Sales.
• Monitoring status of orders, inquiry resolution and support for any necessary escalation.
• Ensuring a positive customer experience, providing regular updates and clarification.
• Observing the overall process and trends across inquiries and identifying improvement areas.
• Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
• A Degree or Diploma with at least 3-4 years’ experience in customer service, preferably in engineering industry.
• Responsive and proactive behavior; demonstrated responsibility for and ownership of customer issues.
• Candidate with logistic experience and knowledge in import/export procedure for Asia Pacific region will be preferred
• Knowledge of SAP experience and basic finance would be an added advantage
• A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
More about us
You will be rewarded with a great team environment, competitive salary, training, career development and much more. If you are interested in this challenging role, we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you.
Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciated.