Senior/Service Sales Specialist - Drives
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
- Job type
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
From rapid response and performance improvement to operational efficiency and life-cycle management, Service is one of our fastest-growing areas.
You will execute after sales business activity, provide technical support, solve customer problem and achieve good customer satisfaction, to ABB customers within the Drives Business Line in Singapore. Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will play a crucial role in implementing the service sales strategy. You will be responsible for service sales for Variable Speed Drive along with building long term customer relationships and managing resolution to customer needs and issues.
- • Apply safety rules and safe practices as well as environmental responsibilities and report unsafe practices and incidents.
- • Take responsibility of service sales of Variable Speed Drive (parts/services, replacement, retrofit, commissioning, etc.).
- • Serve existing account and establish new accounts, create additional value for the client and ABB and ensure the success of transactions, contracts and proposal by using effective sales techniques.
- • Prepare Sales plans and perform regular status reviews and propose recovery plan in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- • Understand client’s needs and establish strong business relationship, provide excellent after sales support, resolve service issues and recommend solutions. Maintain good customer relationship and customer satisfaction.
- • Identify new businesses, channel partners and key opportunity markets, by understanding product and customer profile.
- • Assist in the gathering of information on competitors and be able to analyze and report to sales teams, with reference to pricing, demand and promotion activities being carried out.
- • Process, co-ordinate and follow-up job orders with operations team to meet delivery schedules of customers.
- • Take initiative to learn related knowledge, apply it and share with the team.
- • Achieve key targets together with team by improving sales process, optimizing the work flow to maximize sales productivity.
- • Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- • Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Electronic engineering.
- • Highly sales driven with at least 3 years of working experience in engineering or service sales background.
- • Knowledge and experience of inverter technology will be beneficial.
- • Proven ability to develop and manage customer relationships.
- • A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
More about us
You will be rewarded with a great team environment, competitive salary, training, career development and much more. If you are interested in this challenging role, we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you.
Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciated.