Marketing Specialist - eCommerce
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Flexible work practices
- Medical insurance
- Parental leave
- Sick pay
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
ABB's Electrification business offers a wide-ranging portfolio of products, digital solutions and services, from substation to socket, enabling safe, smart and sustainable electrification. Offerings encompass digital and connected innovations for low- and medium-voltage, including EV infrastructure, solar inverters, modular substations, distribution automation, power protection, wiring accessories, switchgear, enclosures, cabling, sensing and control.
Working within the eCommerce segments, you will drive and implement marketing strategies and activities for the selected market segment(s) in line with the agreed strategy in Singapore. Reporting to the ELMS Asia – Marketing Manager you will ensure superior customer satisfaction and continuously monitor the segment performance.
- Defining the channel strategy based on Business strategy from SEA Region level and plan digital marketing initiatives/innovations for e-Commerce channel.
- Lead and responsible for E-Commerce projects/digital marketing, pilot eCommerce initiative, e.g. Omi-channel solution, social commerce.
- Lead work with key stakeholders in the region to establish a customer onboarding roadmap, developing action plans to address business readiness requirements.
- Defining standard of KPIs and lead team by parameters of e-Commerce market key measures.
- Working with key stakeholders in the SEA region to identity system enhancements that will improve the user experience, customer adoption and increase revenues.
- Campaigning on behalf the region cooperated with the global ecommerce team to have these requirements prioritized for future enhancement releases.
- Keeping close communication with customer and distributors, regular conduct business requirement analysis to continue improve/manage the B2B platform.
- Monitoring E-Commerce business trends in the market and keep platform business competitive in SEA market.
- Working together with service provider to deliver the needed and qualified functions.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or Marketing, preferably with MBA qualification.
- Two years of experience in E-Commerce business, have the overview in B2B, B2C, O2O the whole ECO system.
- Project management background in eCommerce & digital projects, with B2B project experience is preferred.
- Strong business analysis skill in eCommerce projects, with electrification background is preferred.
- With data management and data mining skills is advantage.
- Understanding of platform operation of Lazada, Shopee, Amazon, Alibaba, Tmall, JD, and other emergent platforms.
- Willing to take challenges and learn new things, logical system thinking and creative.
- Internal cross-functioning team cooperation, communication and internal resources management;
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.